Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You just drive me crazy….

The following is some scribbling dnt knw you really call it as poetry.....but i feel it ...i express it.....


Hooo sounds of the nature the big thunders making me not any more me

Heavy rain, moon soo tender making me crazy…yeah really crazy

Standing in the corridors of lab….wearing a shorts and light Te

Lightning hitting me and sound of the thunder….just missing a hot coffee…..

Totally forgot abt the reaction running on the lab bench…..

Romantic songs with heavy metal mix made my feet tap …..hooo

What sense this writing is making ? I dnt knw….

Trance conquered me…..ruling me…..nature just driving me crazy…..

Hey my dream gal…….where r u?

Even do u think abt me sometimes?

Take my message of “missing u” here am sending by this wind……

Take my “soft concern” here am sending by this moon’s light…

You knw…..my dream gal…..m knows as a serious workaholic in my lab….

Now am just jumping and dancing at night 12:15am in lab …..

“Pranay” my project student is just shocked looking at me……

Me making mad a mad? Or madness making me more mad…

I dnt knw n I dnt even wanna knw m enjoying this tipsy feelin’……

….I think this rain and wind jointly planned to make me crazy…..

Wanna romance all the night with the wind……hooo shit what’s happening to me ?

Need to submit monthly research report 2morro…..

I dnt care….lee me enjoy this trance…lemme die…..


No comments:

Post a Comment